For All Your Property Management Needs
We specialize in professional property management of commercial and residential properties.
Welcome to CheyennePreferred.com the website for Preferred Management!
Contact our office to arrange showings, lease a unit, or to get answers to your questions.
Vacancy listings are updated daily when changes occur.
Instructions to view and/or apply for an available rental unit:
- Check available units that you may like to view or rent.
- You do NOT have to fill out an application to view any unit. If you would like to view units, you must call Preferred Management 307-638-7232 for an appointment to show the unit with one of our Agents.
- To apply from the available listing site, click on the red button “Apply Now” to complete the Rental Application and pay the $40 fee online.
- At the time you decide to apply, each adult must sign and submit:
- Lease Form A – Lease Qualifications
- Lease Attachment – Authorization for Release of Information
- Lease Form #1 – Real Estate Brokerage Disclosure
- Lease Form #2 – Rental Application
- Processing of applications usually are done in 24-48 hours, sometimes longer when waiting for background references.
- No unit is held for any applicant until the security deposit is paid in full. Lease form – DEPOSIT must be signed when deposit is paid.
- Sample Lease can be view from the Forms section on our website. The actual Lease needs to signed in our office or upon prior approval, can be sent to applicants to review, sign, and notarized if not signed in our office.
- Tenants will be required to transfer utilities into their name and pay required rent prior to receiving keys to the unit.
Please contact our office if you have any questions. Thank you.
We are licensed real estate professionals with over 70 years experience involved with property management since 1980 . We provide full time property management services, create a management plan to your specification, and maximize your property investment. Full time maintenance staffing and Independent contractor coordinator services are also provided. Your property is maintained in first class condition allowing you freedom from daily management responsibilities. We lease, collect rents, pay bills, provide monthly reports and annual budgets. Let us manage your property!
Preferred Management, LLC, is an equal housing opportunity provider and supports fair housing to prevent discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, disability, familial status, or national origin.
Hosted at Wyoming Websites by Jub Jub